Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusk's Creation: Example

Go down

Dusk's Creation: Example Empty Dusk's Creation: Example

Post  Dusky Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Name: Dusk
Pack: Sun
Appearance: Dusk is a pure black with wolf yellow, almost golden, eyes.
Personality: She is a kind and wise wolf who takes her job very seriously and does not like playing any games. Dusk gets right on down to business. But if ANYONE hurts someone she cares about, she goes into a blind rage.

Short Bio: (Optional) When Dusk was a pup she lived near a farm, her parents would hunt the farmer's livestock, as there was no other food around. One day, when they went out hunting, they didn't come back to the den where they lived for a long time. She became worried, terrified that something awful had happened to them. Dusk ventured out of her den to the fence that kept the farmer's livestock in. She peered inside, then instantly leapt back, horrified by what she saw. Her parents were laying motionless in a pool of blood, the farmer standing over their bodies with a gun. He picked up the bodies of Dusk's parents and carried them away to sell the fur. Dusk had seen her parents hunt before, so she knew how to survive alone, but it would be terrible. She swore to get revenge on that farmer for killing her family. When Dusk was a young adult she traveled deep into the forest, meeting other wolves and eventually creating a pack. A pack that she ruled, The Pack of Sun.

RP Sample: (Just a short Paragraph showing us how well you RP.) The warm summer breeze gently ruffled Dusk's fur as she stood before her packmates. "The battle we just fought was a rough one," She said. "But we made it through with only a few injuries. I want you all to see our medicine wolf immediately. If enough of you are okay I'll have the beta arrange some hunting patrols. That is all."

Obviously, since I'm an admin, I don't have to wait for this to be approved, but you guys will.
Dusky
Dusky
Admin

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Dusk's Creation: Example Left_bar_bleue150/150Dusk's Creation: Example Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Dusk's Creation: Example Left_bar_bleue330/330Dusk's Creation: Example Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

http://xxfoxflightxx.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down