Silver Howl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Site Reboot

2 posters

Go down

Site Reboot?

Possible Site Reboot Vote_lcap25%Possible Site Reboot Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Possible Site Reboot Vote_lcap25%Possible Site Reboot Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Possible Site Reboot Vote_lcap50%Possible Site Reboot Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Possible Site Reboot Empty Possible Site Reboot

Post  Torm Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm

It has come to my attention that this site is close to death. hardly anyone comes on anymore(I come on every day) and there is basically no one posting anymore.

Not only that, everyone has like a thousand wolves all in random plots D: Everything is a mess.

So, I think it's time this site is rebooted. What does that mean? It means we start over. All wolves will be deleted, and the Wolves Of The Site will be reset. I think this will help clean the mess up.

Not only that, rules will be more strict. For example, no one ever seems to follow this rule anymore. People just post on the mate finder and take whoever they can find. If you haven't noticed, Interpack relationships are bad, and should and will be punished. However, it seems as if the wolves die before they are discovered or ARE discovered but no one cares.

So, the reboot is an idea. I have a poll, and the deadline is October 31, also known as Halloween. Votes will be counted then, and the choice with the most votes will be decided.

HOWEVER, THINGS THAT WILL BE ADDED IF DUSKY AND I AGREE(This is also to help prevent this from happening again):
1. You can have one wolf for each pack, and one loner at one time, unless the other wolf is one of your character's pups. Then, the pup can not grow any older until the wolf in the same category is dead or an elder.

2. A list of what you can get banned/deleted for, and how badly.

3. Rarer inter-pack relationship plots

4. Approval for plots and inter-pack relationships(This was already added long ago when the site was made, but no one payed attention to it, so this will be taken care of more strictly from now on)

5. You can have multiple power positions, just because some people are more fit for it than others.

6. Others to be edited because I have to get off soon.

Last edited by Torm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue150/150Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue330/330Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Back to top Go down

Possible Site Reboot Empty Re: Possible Site Reboot

Post  Torm Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Ahem...The site has become plenty more active, though it seems as if we are to reboot. I'll give everyone more time to rp before I reset things. I request everyone attempts to get more members please, if you will.
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue150/150Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Stamina:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue330/330Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

How long?
Fire
Fire

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue125/125Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Stamina:
Possible Site Reboot Left_bar_bleue300/300Possible Site Reboot Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Well I'll slowly be resetting things, and when I'm done I'll give you all another week to role play before we start the revolt :3

How does that sound?
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Torm Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Sorry for my double-post.

The site has been rebooted! I'd appreciate advertising.
Torm
Torm

Wolf Stats
Heath:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down